Repairs from scuffs and scratches, rips & tears to colour loss, worn edges, split piping, hole repairs, hardware/zip replacements, stitching repairs and more repair services to suit the needs of all handbags.Get a Quote
Repair services provided by Handbag Hospital include mending:
Scuffs and scratches
Rips and tears
Hardware and zip replacements
Please note: the Repair process will not address problems related to Restoration or Cleaning services.Get a Quote
Every handbag is assessed and the work necessary to be done and the cost of same agreed with the client before proceeding.
inspection will be carried out when
we see some pictures of your bag, we will be able to give you an estimate
Pictures may provide via:
- email : email@example.com
- WhatsApp : +353(087)6031550
- inbox on our facebook or Instagram
the inspection, you will receive
a final quote for the remaining restoration work to be completed (usually
this costs would start from €50). We won’t know how exact restoration
costs until we receive the bag.
You can post your bag to,
South City DSU,
The payment can be done via:
Bank transferred and Revolut
We begin work as soon as the invoice is paid. Once we are finished your bag is returned.
"You have done a fantastic job.
Thank you so much."
"Delighted with my bag
repair. Thank you so much."
— Karen k
"This is wonderful, it is good as new."
Have you ever realised when you buy designer handbag that you would expected to get the best item and it will be last long. Well there are some guidance to help you to achieved your goal.
1) Store, use acid free tissue for stuffing inside the bag for keeping shape. You may also keep it in the dust bag and make sure that the bag stay right up. For than handles and strap you may wrap up by issue to prevent them touch the body of the bag.
2) Avoid the grease from your hand cream, lotion or oil. Those chemicals will went through the leather, sometimes there is impossible to clean up. It will leave you the mark. In the worse case it will become the deep stains.
3) General care, you may use the dry clothe for cleaning, if it is in need for chemical cleaner, you may use small drop on the dry cloth and test on surface before applied to a whole bag.
Best of luck and if you need more help, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org