Cleaning systems deliver for all types of leather and fabric, to bring the suppleness back in to dried out leather and thoroughly clean such as, interior, suede & nubuck, patent leather, detox, anti-bacterial, lining strip, mould/odour removal, metal polish, stain degrease and protection even the dirtiest of bags.Get a Quote
Handbag Hospital offers cleaning services for all types of leather and fabric, including suede, nubuck, and patent leather, for even the dirtiest of bags. Cleaning services include:
Bringing the suppleness back to dried-out leather
Thoroughly cleaning of the interior of bags
Mould and/or odour removal
Every handbag is assessed and the work necessary to be done and the cost of same agreed with the client before proceeding.
An inspection will be carried out when
we see some pictures of your bag, we will be able to give you an estimate
Pictures may provide via:
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp : +353(087)6031550
- inbox on our facebook or Instagram
Following the inspection, you will receive
a final quote for the remaining restoration work to be completed (usually
this costs would start from €50). We won’t know how exact restoration
costs until we receive the bag.
You can post your bag to,
South City DSU,
The payment can be done via:
Bank transferred and Revolut
We begin work as soon as the invoice is paid. Once we are finished your bag is returned.
"You have done a fantastic job.
Thank you so much."
"Delighted with my bag
repair. Thank you so much"
— Karen k
"This is wonderful, it is good as new."
Have you ever realised when you buy designer handbag that you would expected to get the best item and it will be last long. Well there are some guidance to help you to achieved your goal.
1) Store, use acid free tissue for stuffing inside the bag for keeping shape. You may also keep it in the dust bag and make sure that the bag stay right up. For than handles and strap you may wrap up by issue to prevent them touch the body of the bag.
2) Avoid the grease from your hand cream, lotion or oil. Those chemicals will went through the leather, sometimes there is impossible to clean up. It will leave you the mark. In the worse case it will become the deep stains.
3) General care, you may use the dry clothe for cleaning, if it is in need for chemical cleaner, you may use small drop on the dry cloth and test on surface before applied to a whole bag.
Best of luck and if you need more help, please contact us email@example.com